Monday, December 2, 2013

Year End Reminder

2013 is quickly coming to a close. If your company has ceased transacting business and you have not legally dissolved the charter, NOW is the time to do so. A legal entity cannot simply be abandoned. You must file a Certificate of Dissolution to legally dissolve a Corporation, or a Certificate of Cancellation to close an LLC or LP.

Charters that remain active into 2014 - even for one day - will be assessed the Annual Franchise Tax for the 2014 tax year. Contact our office today to request the appropriate forms and fees necessary to legally close your company.

Our Incorporating Specialists will be happy to assist you in making sure your charter closing is completed correctly and quickly.

Call or email today!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

State of Delaware introduces the Delaware Corporate Law website

Introducing a great new resource - the new State of Delaware Corporate Law website! The new site features articles about Delaware Corporate Law in 10 languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish. In addition, the site also has an accompanying blog, with current articles that this week feature Delaware Benefit Corporations. The blog, named Delaware Corporate and Legal Services Blog (DECALS) will feature posts from some of the best legal minds in the state about issues in Corporate Law.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Tax for Delaware LLC's Now Due

Delaware LLC Franchise Taxes are now due! To avoid penalty and interest, pay your LLC tax by JUNE 1, 2013. Franchise taxes are assessed annually on every LLC entity chartered in Delaware, regardless of business activity. LLCs are required to pay a flat franchise tax on or before June 1.

Just visit our website,
Our website ePay Service offers the following:

• a user-friendly online form for quick and accurate electronic payment of your franchise tax.
• you will receive e-mail confirmation within minutes of completing your payment.
• login to review your payment information anytime

You may also pay your taxes at the Division of Corporations website:
Can't find you file number?  Look it up here: File Number Search